4 Reasons Why Sheeple Beg To Be Sheared (you should avoid at all costs)
4 reasons why sheeple beg to be sheared (you should avoid at all costs)
You heard it here first.
Blindly following the slavering marketing pack because people tell you to…is sheer stupidity.
I'm not going to insult your intelligence because I know you're a savvy marketer. But have you ever wondered just why some of your friends continuously throw their money at all the guru hype launches online?
Here's 4 painful pathetic reasons why. After you've read them, share this post with your network and help them, too, eradicate the sheeple scare.
If you're a sheeple, here's why you became one and what you do. I dare you to disagree.
Reason Number 1.) Someone else does your thinking for you.
It couldn't be easier, right? Someone else tells you what to do. You don't have to research the material, you don't have to test out to see if you possess the technical skills to make a success with it, you don't have to think.
And you expect to be profitable in niche marketing online by not engaging your brain?
Sheeple are afraid of their own personal abilities and have less self-confidence than a mall rat who won the lottery.
Reason Number 2.) If you just follow the slavering horde, you have someone else to blame when things don't work.
After all, you didn't put any thought into your purchase whatsoever – you just followed the other sheeple because they were wooed by stampedingly useless promises.
And when the $1,997.00 product laughs in your face, you can take comfort in the fact, it wasn't your fault, you just didn't know.
Again, get real. Sheeple accept claims unquestionly…you do not. No matter how you lost the $1,997…the fact remains, it's gone and it ain't coming back.
You deserve better than that.
Reason Number 3.) Marketing hype equals personal adrenaline.
In other words, you experience a huge high when you allow yourself to get sucked into the magical land of false promises and money for nothing (but taxes not for free).
I know of several people who simply crave that high they receive from being part of the horde. It's called a mob mentality. These are the things that burned people at the stake centuries ago.
Get your high from actually seeing profits in your paypal account; not by letting your dreams kill your reality.
Reason Number 4.) You stay within your comfort boundaries by not allowing your own ideas to blossom.
Make no mistake. Actually taking the step and trying out your own ideas can be frightening and cause you to back off faster than a chicken who sees Colonel Sanders move in as the next-door neighbor.
When you let others do your thinking for you, you deserve whatever hell descends upon you. Remember that.
Instead of being a sheeple, do the following 3 simple steps. Your bank account will thank you for it.
- Ignore big-name launches. Big name launches require big money to buy into. In addition, you'll be expected to have mastered other marketing techniques to make that big hype product effective. Do you possess the skills for it?
- Before buying anything, research. Look around in marketing or niche forums to see what other customers say about the product. True, it shouldn't be the final answer, but it will give you additional ideas on how something might best benefit you.
- Check out the customer service. Every product you buy should have excellent customer service to go along with it. It doesn't have to be a helpdesk either (for example, our customer service consists of Royce and myself and our gmail account that we share with customers), but it should be made obvious – once you buy, you're part of the product customer family and treated like so.
That's it. That's all you have to do.
I have no problem with people selling products or even expensive products so long as they truly work as advertised, solve the problems they claim, and surpass the needs of the customers.
I have huge problems with customers who fling themselves onto a bandwagon simply because they were seduced by the marketing. Such people are sheeple…and I don't want them whatsoever. Don't get me wrong – I enjoy making money like everyone else, but want people who buy…to be people who know what they're getting.
Ban sheeple! And make up your own mind instead. It's the best way to a profitable future.
4 reasons why sheeple beg to be sheared (you should avoid at all costs) recap
Reasons why people are sheeple:
- Reason Number 1.) Someone else does your thinking for you.
- Reason Number 2.) If you just follow the slavering horde, you have someone else to blame when things don't work.
- Reason Number 3.) Marketing hype equals personal adrenaline.
- Reason Number 4.) You stay within your comfort boundaries by not allowing your own ideas to blossom.
Remember, you don't have to fall prey to the sheeple mindset. The choice….is yours.
Like this post? Make sure to check out our fan page as well!